IMMUNITY ARTICLE LINKSHow one tiny little cell can wipe out a civilization. We all better be practicing 6 feet social distancing or the only distancing between us will be 6 feet of dirt | The Simple Truth How COVID-19 Can Kill Us All | Know One is Immune

How one tiny little cell can wipe out a civilization.

 How COVID-19 Can Kill Us All How one tiny little cell can wipe out a civilization. We all better be practicing 6 feet social distancing or the only distancing between us will be 6 feet of dirt | The Simple Truth How COVID-19 Can Kill Us All | Know One is Immune

How one tiny little cell can wipe out a civilization. We all better be practicing 6 feet social distancing or the only distancing between us will be 6 feet of dirt | The Simple Truth How COVID-19 Can Kill Us All | No One is Immune

How one tiny little cell can wipe out a civilization. We all better be practicing 6 feet social distancing or the only distancing between us will be 6 feet of dirt | The Simple Truth How COVID-19 Can Kill Us All | No One is Immune. Here is the unfiltered truth about COVID-19 everyone one of us are at risk that’s 100%.

Out of that, 80% will have some flu symptoms. the other remaining 20% , that population with some sort of underlying health condition “we’ve all heard that” Well I can’t think of one person that doesn’t have some type of medical condition , and now you don’t have to be 80 years old to die from COVID-19. This virus will kill you in your teens. So now the Ugly truth, the thing that actually ends up killing us is us. Our own bodies trying to save us is what does us in. How ironic. Our bodies immune system reaction to the introduction of the COVID-19 virus into our lungs through ( contact with metal, plastic, wood, someone’s cough or sneeze or just being less than 6 feet from them ) The only real cure and way to save yourself is by practicing 6 feet social distancing.

We all better be practicing 6 feet social distancing or the only distancing between us will be 6 feet of dirt .

covid-19, coronavirus, corona, virus, epidemic, pandemic, global, sars, mers, ards, flu, influenza, usa, Italy, Death, Diet, Wls, How COVID-19 Can Kill Us All

COVID-19 is a SARS virus that we saw earlier we’ve had three this is the second form of this SARS COVID for coronavirus and the disease that it causes is COVID-19. coronavirus disease or COVID-19 itself is a group of viruses, it’s a family of viruses that have been with us for a long time. Now we are calling this the novel, means new virus means it’s a new coronavirus SARS CoV – and because it’s new there is no immunity to this which means what everybody who comes in contact with this virus will catch it. No-Immunity No-One is Safe.

because it’s new there is no immunity to this which means what everybody who comes in contact with this virus will catch it.

EVERYONE WHO COMES IN CONTACT WITH COVID-19

WILL CATCH IT

No-Exceptions

Immunity Today
regulating the immune response and decide when and what effector T cells are permitted to attack How COVID-19 Can Kill Us All

How COVID-19 Can Kill Us All, this is not the regular flu so anybody who says that is living with their head already underground. When we are told 80% of people with mild symptoms that means 80% not needing hospitalization and the remaining  20% of people will need to be hospitalized  those probably about half are going to need to be in the ICU and of those about half will need to be on respirators just you do the math we don’t have enough respirators now or in the near future when countries like India are taken over by CORVID-19 and what resources they have depleted.

This is not the regular flu so anybody who says that is living with their head already underground.

IMMUNITY TODAY

Coronavirus is a respiratory illness, anybody who has respiratory issues already you’re at high risk, if you have COPD if you’re on oxygen if you have sleep apnea, if you have HIV, if you have asthma you’re at risk. There’s a direct correlation with coronavirus and bad outcomes, if you have high blood pressure that’s most of America.  

there’s a direct correlation with coronavirus and bad outcomes

IMMUNITY today
 How COVID-19 Can Kill Us All where let’s try the more natural remedies

80 years and older was the first concern now sixty year olds and now people in their 40s being hospitalized and people who are 30 dying from this and so on…

How COVID-19 Can Kill Us All is COVID-19 is airborne and also contact that’s how it’s transmitted so if you’re around somebody who has the Coronavirus and they sneeze and you’re within six feet and you take a deep breath you have a very good chance of catching droplets of it as opposed to being aerosolized. COVID-19 surviving without being in droplets would make masks worthless.

COVID-19 has to make its way into our oral airway this oral airway   so our mucous membranes our trachea our nasal passages  our sinuses all come together in our mouth goes down. There are two tubes one is where food goes and one is our trachea which is where our lungs and our air passes and that’s where when you cough you coughed from your lungs your trachea so this is a respiratory illness so the virus will make its way into your nose throat and then will go into your airways and our lungs.

 How COVID-19 Can Kill Us All There's contact everywhere you can get from a shopping cart , the subway or bus rail you're holding, or you've touched  something that someone has touched that's infected.

I’ts still unknown, stainless steel might be two or three days you know plastics wood it’s different it’s anywhere from a few hours to a couple days possibly, know one knows for sure. There’s contact everywhere you can get from a shopping cart , the subway or bus rail you’re holding, or you’ve touched  something that someone has touched that’s infected.

From first contact with the virus it has to go from your hand, then you have to touch your face and now the COVID-19 virus has made its way into your mouth a oral airway. So now it’s in your lungs now what does it do it targets your receptor called the angioplasty converting enzyme and targets this ACE protein and then replicates itself.

this is where the response starts to rapidly get out of control and you die.

IMMUNITY TODAY
 How COVID-19 Can Kill Us Alltalking about is SARS CoV - SARS because this is a SARS virus that we saw earlier we've had three this is the second form of this SARS CoV for corona virus - it's a second one all   and the disease that it causes is co vid 19 Co V ID 19

How COVID-19 Can Kill Us All

What happens this cell will eventually die, now this is one little tiny cell of millions of cells dies, but then when the cell dies it causes a huge inflammatory response so your body, So your bodies immune system starts to amount a new response and this is where the response starts to rapidly get out of control and you die. How you die, it’s your own body trying to save you ends up really just killing you. How one tiny little cell can wipe out a civilization.

The world as one couldn’t be any truer today, we all breathe the same way no matter who you are, and worked together Asian, Black, Latino, White, Muslim, Christian, Hindu….. The only way to survive this Pandemic is together time will tell if we heeded the warning.

We must be smart and follow the 6 feet social separation our bodies need our help, they can’t survive this without our help.

Please pass on to others that don’t know the truth, NO ONE IS IMMUNE

No Account Setup Required to Leave a Message | We want to hear from you :)

%d bloggers like this: